Facts about Health Care
- Pneumonia, Malaria and Diarrhea are three of the biggest killers of children in developing nations.
- More than 30 million children in the world are not immunized against treatable or preventable diseases.
- Children who die before age 5 worldwide, die of water related diseases because they consumed contaminated water.
- Diarrheal diseases kill five times as many children in the developing world as HIV/AIDS.
- Provide immunizations for curable diseases.
- Confront global healthcare issues by providing free annual health screening and ensure proper treatment.
- Provide medical clinics and hospitals with free medicine, critical medical equipment and supplies to improve medical diagnosis and treatment.
- Conduct annual medical clinics to remote villages to address global preventative healthcare issues.
- Coordinate and fund the treatment and surgery for life threatening illnesses and conditions.
- Improve water, sanitation and hygiene for people living in romote villages.
- Improving the accessibility and availability of medical care.
You Can Change A Life
- Provide proper nutrition to reduce the spread of communicable and treatable diseases and their effects.
- Provide hospital care for a patient with HIV/AIDS
- Donate medical supplies and equipment.
- Host a campaign to raise funds to support healthcare or build a medical clinic in a remote village.
- Become a monthly contributor for on-going medical treatment and surgeries.
- Make a one time contribution.
- 100% of all gifts impact lives.