Facts about Education
- 134 million children between the ages of 7 to 18 have never been to school.
- Girls are more likely to go without schooling than boys.
- Children are more likely to be forced into child labor/sex work if they are not attending school.
- Learning is a struggle for children who are malnourished.
- Attendance is higher among all genders when a school feeding program is offered.
- Most developing countries have a school deficiency and need partners to build schools.
- Building schools in remote villages eliminates generational illiteracy.
- Build schools in remote villages with a clean water well, solar toliets and school feeding/lunch program.
- Provide textbooks, school supplies, food, teaching material and water for students living in villages.
- Conduct annual teacher training and advanced curriculum techniques for school faculty.
- Provide shoes, health exams and uniforms for all students.
- Provide back packs full of school supplies for students in low income communities in the USA and abroad.
- Building a girls dormitory for high school students in Ghana, West Africa to ensure equal opportunities for girls.
- We provide fully stocked libraries and computer labs.
- Implement adult literacy programs.
You Can Change A Life
- Education is the key to keeping girls and young women from becoming sex workers.
- Help provide the quantity and quality of learning material, textbooks, workbooks, teacher handbooks and guides, handouts, worksheets, phonic cd’s, educational posters, vocabulary lists, computers and visual aids.
- Consider a monthly contribution to assist us in eliminating illiteracy for all and hope for children.
- Rally partners/family and friends to build a school in remote villages in Africa. Your organization/family or corporation name will be placed on the school. You will receive a video, photos and a plaque to share with your netowrk of friends.
Make a Donation
- Become a monthly partner and ensure each child receives an education.
- Host a campaign to raise funds to support education or build a school in a remote village in Africa.
- 100% of all donations impact lives.