In our strides to transform the lives of the world’s poorest children and their families, our vision, mission and foundational beliefs are the driving force of who we are and what we consistently achieve through our efforts. We recognize that the only difference between “them” and “us” is opportunity. We need your partnership. We hope what you see moves your heart to compassion that is then followed by action to transform a life and give a child hope.
~Dr. Alexis L. Felder, Founder and President
#JAGI / #josephassignmentglobalinitative
The key to our strategy is maintaining the operational vision of moving beyond the model of maintaining subsistence to one of sustainable development.
Dr. Trunell D. Felder and Dr. Alexis Felder, established the Joseph Assignment Global Initiative with an international vision to position the organization to meet the holistic needs of people living in extreme poverty all around the world.
The Joseph Assignment Global Initiative is a global humanitarian organization that transforms the lives of the world’s poorest children and their families through sustainable initiatives.
To impact the lives of the world’s poorest children and their families by addressing their education, economic and physical needs; through collaborative initiatives by leveraging resources necessary to stimulate systemic development.
Every person truly deserves to live in a safe and clean home, the opportunity to become economically self-sufficient and have access to quality healthcare and clean water
Because people are born in poverty does not mean that they are destined to a life of poverty.
Compassion must be followed by action that cultivates change and promotes holistic living.
We remain accountable to our supporters and committed to operating with integrity, transparency and compassion.
- 10 Years of Success
- 20 Countries
- 38 Corporate/organization partners
- 2,587 Individual partners
- 89,900 people served through Healthcare/Wellness/Free Annual Medical Clinical Initiatives
- 43,700 people served through Clean Water Initiatives
- 42,500 children served through Orphans and Vulnerable Children Initiatives
- 62,225 people served through Food/Agriculture Initiatives
- 24,390 people served through Education Initiatives
- 600 people served through Shelter Initiatives
- 264,315 people served through Joseph Assignment Global Initiatives approach.
- The Joseph Assignment Global Initiative is a global humanitarian organization that brings sustainable initiatives (clean water, food/agriculture, education/adult literacy, health care/wellness, economic development, and shelter) to people living in developing nations. 100% of public donations directly fund all initiatives.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Partnering with the Joseph Assignment Global Initiative provides life giving resources and opportunity for children and families who are struggling to defeat poverty. Your financial commitment ensure that sustainable initiatives are implemented that provide long lasting results. We work in remote villages and provide sustainable solutions for holistic community transformation.
Our approach is empowerment. We know that it is not enough to just provide clean water and leave a village of people without education and food. We ensure that the people living in these remote villages have an opportunity to become self-sustaining and productive citizens within their society. When we leave a village it is our goal that every resident has learned to read, write, farm, manage money/economic empowerment and have access to clean water. We develop self sustaining communities throughout the world by investing in permanent social and economic infrastructures. We want to give them the freedom to live healthy and productive lives.infrastructures. We want to give them the freedom to live healthy and productive lives.
- We value our donors and their commitment to changing the lives of the world’s poorest children and their families. Your personal contribution goes directly into the field to impact a life. As a valued partner we provide each donor with documented proof that your project is complete and improving the lives of people around the world.
- The need is communicated
- Donor Responses with donation
- Donation is matched to the need
- In Country Team mobilized
- 100% of the need is met by 100% of your donation